Little Rock, AR Dentist
Over time, teeth begin to weaken. This leaves them more susceptible to problems such as decay, cracks or discoloration. A dental crown can renew the appearance and function of a tooth.
Dental crowns can:
- Protect a weak tooth from breaking
- Hold a cracked tooth together
- Cover and support a damaged or decayed tooth
- Cover a severely discolored tooth
- Restore a broken or severely worn tooth
- Be used as an anchor for a bridge
- Restore the look of a tooth following root canal therapy
- Be used in conjunction with dental implants
We will scan your mouth with our state-of-the-art iTero Intra-Oral Scanner, then we will custom make a crown to fit the look and shape of your mouth.
Crowns are typically made from porcelain to provide both strength and a natural appearance. Once treatment is complete, continue routine brushing and flossing. Keep regular office visits to help your crown last many years.
For more information or to request an appointment, contact Ned E. Alley, DDS, PLLC.